Sunshine Studio
Digishoptalk
Digital Freebies
Scrapbook-Bytes
Designs in Digital
The Digi Chick

19. Februar 2008

... mother & daughter ...

I found a picture of me when I was about 2 years old...
When I saw it, I knew what I wanted to do!
La Vadas picture was taken in kindergarden when she was 2.
I thought it was funny that the picture is similar.
And then I noticed the similarity between me and La Vada...
Take a look!


Credits:
Breathe - by Karen Lewis

Comments on "... mother & daughter ..."

 

Anonymous Anonym said ... (20. Februar 2008 um 22:29) : 

looks good....very cool that they were both taken at 2 and both with a phone...i have tons more that i will send as soon as i can

 

Blogger Maria said ... (2. April 2008 um 20:24) : 

Huhu Francie,
hab ein Stöckchen für dich.
Schau mal auf meinem Blog.

LG Maria

 

Blogger Denise said ... (3. April 2008 um 12:31) : 

huppsala, ich habe auch ein Stöckchen für Dich, geh mal gucken bei mir auf www.lilien-sophia.de

LG
Denise

 

post a comment