Sunshine Studio
Digishoptalk
Digital Freebies
Scrapbook-Bytes
Designs in Digital
The Digi Chick

4. März 2009

...a photo a day... #9

Well... after a few of you wrote in your comments that you couldn't read, what I write, I decidet to post in English instead of German so everyone can be able to understand, what I'm writing!

So now I have to hurry up, before the day is over...
I thought about what my photo of the day could be and all the time I was looking on my mobile phone. Every once in a while a upload a new LO I've done on my phone so I can look at my loved ones (since I'm at work all the day... I also do it with my desktop background at work :o) )

And this is the one which is on my phone today

Comments on "...a photo a day... #9"

 

Anonymous Anonym said ... (6. März 2009 um 08:58) : 

A nice photo.

 

post a comment