Sunshine Studio
Digishoptalk
Digital Freebies
Scrapbook-Bytes
Designs in Digital
The Digi Chick

10. März 2009

...a photo a day... #12 - #15

So now I got to catch up! I haven't been at home this weekend... that's why I post my pics today!

On saturday we went shopping and La Vada found the big gloves of my boyfriend on the back seat. She thought it was funny to put them on her little hands and hide behinde them! *LOL*

Sunday:
We took a walk and La Vada wanted to do a race with my boyfriend... to see who is faster :o)

Monday:
Yesterday the weather was really funny. When I was on my way to work it was raining. Later on it started snowing and only a few minutes later the sun was shining! Crazy!

Tuesday:
La Vada was beeing silly after dinner today. Very funny! *LOL*

Comments on "...a photo a day... #12 - #15"

 

Anonymous Anonym said ... (11. März 2009 um 00:46) : 

these are terrific! I really like them all!

 

post a comment